Northern Tanzania safari tours cover the well-established “Northern Circuit” of Tanzania offering some of the most diverse safari experiences. Our classic Northern Tanzania safari tour comprises of national parks, game reserves, conservation areas, and private concessions. General sightings that are included in our Tanzania safaris for 2019-2020 like Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire National Park, and Lake Manyara National Park
- All accommodations per itinerary
- All meals per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All tours and entrance fees per itinerary (unless listed as excluded)
- All transportation and transfers per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking naturalist driver/guide
- Transportation in a custom safari 4×4 with viewing roof and guaranteed window seating
- Bottled water in safari vehicle
- National Park gate fees, Park commission, and Government taxes (based on current rates)
- International and domestic flights
- Meals not listed
- Beverages and alcohol
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Optional tours
- Single room supplement
- Personal expenses (visas, airport taxes, Internet, etc.)
- Bottled water and drinks
- Optional tours (Olduvai Gorge and Maasai Village visit)
- Holiday supplement December 20 – January 5
- Discount for kids under 15 years old
Meet and greet at Kilimanjaro International Airport upon your arrival by our professional tour guide cum driver. We will help you with the luggage for your transportation and take you to Ilboru Safari Lodge or similar lodge. You will get a short briefing session with our safari manager and leave for dinner and overnight.
Our Northern Tanzania safari circuit tour starts with a drive to the third largest national park in Tanzania, Tarangire. We will carry your lunch box from Arusha while letting you to enjoy a full day game drive. `
Overnight and dinner will be provided at the Maramboi Tented Lodge offering spectacular backdrop of Tarangire plains that stand out as a home to diverse animal species.
Get an early morning breakfast at the lodge before heading to Serengeti National Park. Drive through the Ngorongoro Conservation area and enter the Serengeti through Naabi Hill Gate. You will have maximum game viewing en route to the lodge or tented camp.
If you are interested, take a quick stop at the Olduvai Gorge to explore the excavations of the Leakey’s family. Your overnight and dinner will be at Serengeti Heritage Camp.
Our Tanzania safaris for 2018-2019 include two days stay at Serengeti National Park to make the most out of game drives. There, you have an option to do early morning game drive if you want. You will get to see nocturnal animals during night out. Your lunch, overnight and dinner will be provided at Serengeti Heritage Camp.
Our Northern Tanzania safari trips offers you a drive back to the Ngorongoro Crater Conservation area after having breakfast. Descend 600 meters down the crater wall to the floor of the greatest unbroken caldera for game drives.
Later in the afternoon, drive out to the crater to check in Tloma Mountain Lodge. Your all meals are included in your accommodation.
If you’d like to active on Northern Tanzania safari circuit, go for a nature walk in the forests of Ngorongoro Crater accompanied by an armed ranger or enjoy a dance session with Masai people at their village. You will learn something about their traditions and culture. Depending on your schedule, you will be transported to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your departure to Arusha.