TX Safari & Adventures is a leading and well-known safari company in Arusha, providing tailor-made safari packages including Tanzania family safari tours for wonderful experiences.
We understanding the requirements of both adults and children, we provide Tanzania family tour programs to make a great difference. Our Tanzania family adventure and safari tours aim to delight the interests and needs of safari quotes effortlessly. All you need to do is to book our family safari holidays in Tanzania and let us handle the rest.
- All accommodations per itinerary
- All meals per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All tours and entrance fees per itinerary (unless listed as excluded)
- All transportation and transfers per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking naturalist driver/guide
- Transportation in a custom safari 4×4 with viewing roof and guaranteed window seating
- Bottled water in safari vehicle
- National Park gate fees, Park commission, and Government taxes (based on current rates)
- International and domestic flights
- Meals not listed
- Beverages and alcohol
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff
- Optional tours
- Single room supplement
- Personal expenses (visas, airport taxes, Internet, etc.)
- Bottled water and drinks
- Optional tours (Olduvai Gorge and Maasai Village visit)
- Holiday supplement December 20 – January 5
- Discount for kids under 15 years old
Arrive at Kilimanjaro National Park. Our driver-guide will meet and greet you to pick you up. Your dinner and overnight will be arranged at Kibo Palace Hotel or Mount Meru Hotel.
Have your breakfast at the hotel and our driver will provide a briefing session about the tour program. Depart from Arusha and drive to Tarangire National Park for lunch. After lunch, enjoy the afternoon game drive. Your dinner and overnight will be provided at one of the following:
- Tarangire Sopa Lodge
- Maramboi Tented Lodge
- Tarangire Safari Lodge
After having breakfast, depart for a game drive en route towards Serengeti National Park and enjoy a picnic lunch on the way. You will have your dinner and overnight at one of the following:
- Serengeti Serena Lodge
- Serengeti Sopa Lodge
- Serengeti Pure Tented Camp
- Tanzania Bush Camp
Spend a full day exploring Serengeti National Park by taking morning and afternoon game drives. Your breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as overnight at your lodge or camp.
Ngorongoro Conservation Area is the world’s diverse volcanic caldera and is the most beautiful arena that worth a visit. Your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and overnight will be at one of the following:
- Ngorongoro Serena Lodge
- Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
- Ngorongoro Farm House
- Acacia Lodge
Depart the lodge after having breakfast and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for a complete afternoon game drive with packed lunch. Lake Manyara National Park has diverse vegetation that ranges from savannah to marshes and acacia woodland, enabling a great variety of wildlife habitats. Dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara wildlife camp.
Enjoy breakfast in Lake Manyara drive to Arusha early lunch and drive to Arusha domestic airport to take a flight to Zanzibar. Dinner will be arranged at your convenience at your hotel in Zanzibar.
After having breakfast, you will be picked from Stone Town to reach Sandies Neptune Pwani Beach Resort or Sandies Mapenzi Beach Resort for your 3 nights stay. Spend all the time in the lodge and enjoy swimming, unwinding on the beautiful beach.
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy your lunch and transfer to the airport to catch your return flight back home.
Book perfectly-tailored family safari holidays in Tanzania through TX Safari and Adventures today!